- Ann Hazan HaberkornHalm, Board Member, Social Committee Chair
- Steve Horwitz, Treasurer, Membership Committee Chair
- Adam Jaffee, Board Member, Religious Committee Chair
- Susan Herman Mesibov, Co-President
- Paul Schaffer, Secretary, Young Adult Committee Chair
- Andrew Williams, Board Member, Hebrew School Committee Chair
- Sharon Williams, Co-President
We are a vibrant egalitarian congregation welcoming people of all backgrounds and approaches to Judaism. We serve the religious, educational, cultural and social needs of the Potsdam-Canton community. Congregation Beth El emphasizes understanding and celebration of Jewish liturgy and song, while striving to help congregants explore contemporary understanding of such Jewish values as tikkun olam (repairing the world) and tzedek (justice), g’milut hasadim (performing deeds of loving kindness), and shalom (peace or wholeness).